1. Energy Healing promotes harmony and balance. Whether by itself or coupled with other modalities. It restores balance on all levels while working directly on the problem and condition instead of just masking or relieving symptoms.
2. It creates a deep relaxation while helping the body release stress and tension physically or emotionally. Clients have reported feeling more clear, peaceful, relaxed and lighter in themselves afterwards.
3. Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins and supports the immune system. We spend so much time in stress-reactive fight/flight mode that it becomes the norm and we literally forget how to return to balance. Energy healing reminds us how to shift into parasympathetic nervous system (rest/digest) self-healing mode.
4. Clears the mind and improves focus as you feel grounded and centered. It can strengthen your ability to accept and work with the way events are unfolding even when they don't follow your desires or timetable. You begin to react to situations, people and yourself in a supportive way rather than acting out of habit.
5. Accelerates the body's self- healing ability while gently returning you to your body's natural state, or at least gets your body moving in the right direction. That means your breathing, heart rate and blood pressure improve. Breathing deeper and easier is one of the first things to happen during a self-practice or treatment. When we breathe better, our minds naturally settle. Science supports that.
6. Energy Healing addresses the whole person, rather than targeting individual symptoms. It can create profound, often subtle shifts from deep within your own being. What does that look like? Guidance about what to do around difficult situations can come more easily. Or may inspire a change in attitude or belief about your situation. Suddenly, you see your condition from a fresh perspective and are able to deal with it in a more positive way. Or it might direct you to the right kind of action needed which is guided from within.